Monday, February 2, 2015

SIRI SMART=ME SMART

Ah! First blog post needs an explanation. My name is Siri. I came before the phone, and I love to learn (and know stuff.) I'm in this for the information. I love gardening- growing things is my hobby. However, as I've learned over the years, information is power ( isn't it always?). Here, I'm going to start collecting and archiving all the information I have, as well as linking to other useful things I've seen online. Hopefully I can gather some answer for myself and assist others in doing so as well. I love to learn, so even if it's not my question I'm sure I'll need that information somewhere down the road. For me, gardening is about logic, trial and error, and since I'm on a tight budget, resourcefulness, creativity and thrift. Getting something out of (almost) nothing. Also, maintaining a garden in Zone 4 is hard, and I'm only just know figuring out out to succeed. So this is what I'll focus on the most; short-ish season veggies, wildflowers, and other experiments. I have been up to a lot lately (i know- it's February! In Wisconsin!) so I will get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment